- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- arb1, C22orf2, CBY, HS508I15A, PGEA1, PIGEA-14, PIGEA14
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Beta-catenin is a transcriptional activator and oncoprotein involved in the development of several cancers. CBY1 encoded by this gene interacts directly with the C-terminal region of beta-catenin, inhibiting oncogenic beta-catenin-mediated transcriptional activation by competing with transcription factors for binding to beta-catenin. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCCTTTCT TTGGGAATAC GTTCAGTCCG AAGAAGACAC CTCCTCGGAA GTCGGCATCT CTCTCCAACC TGCATTCTTT GGATCGATCA ACCCGGGAGG TGGAGCTGGG CTTGGAATAC GGATCCCCGA CTATGAACCT GGCAGGGCAA AGCCTGAAGT TTGAAAATGG CCAGTGGATA GCAGAGACAG GGGTTAGTGG CGGTGTGGAC CGGAGGGAGG TTCAGCGCCT TCGCAGGCGG AACCAGCAGT TGGAGGAAGA GAACAATCTC TTGCGGCTGA AAGTGGACAT CTTATTAGAC ATGCTTTCAG AGTCCACTGC TGAATCCCAC TTAATGGAGA AGGAACTGGA TGAACTGAGG ATCAGCCGGA AGAGAAAATG A
- Translation Sequence:
MPFFGNTFSP KKTPPRKSAS LSNLHSLDRS TREVELGLEY GSPTMNLAGQ SLKFENGQWI AETGVSGGVD RREVQRLRRR NQQLEEENNL LRLKVDILLD MLSESTAESH LMEKELDELR ISRKRK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.