- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- HT012, PNAS-27, THEM2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Acyl-coenzyme A thioesterase 13, also known ACOT13, belongs to the thioesterase subfamily of esterase family. Highly expressed in kidney with moderate expression in brain, liver and intestines, ACOT13 contains a hotdog-fold and is thought to co-localize with microtubules, possibly playing a role in cellular proliferation events. Deletion of a portion of the q arm of chromosome 6 is associated with early onset intestinal cancer, suggesting the presence of a cancer susceptibility locus.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGACCAGCA TGACTCAGTC TCTGCGGGAG GTGATAAAGG CCATGACCAA GGCTCGCAAT TTTGAGAGAG TTTTGGGAAA GATTACTCTT GTCTCTGCTG CTCCTGGGAA AGTGATTTGT GAAATGAAAG TAGAAGAAGA GCATACCAAT GCAATAGGCA CTCTCCACGG CGGTTTGACA GCCACGTTAG TAGATAACAT ATCAACAATG GCTCTGCTAT GCACGGAAAG GGGAGCACCC GGAGTCAGTG TCGATATGAA CATAACGTAC ATGTCACCTG CAAAATTAGG AGAAGATATA GTGATTACAG CACATGTTCT GAAGCAAGGA AAAACACTTG CATTTACCTC TGTGGATCTG ACCAACAAGG CCACAGGAAA ATTAATAGCA CAAGGAAGAC ACACAAAACA CCTGGGAAAC TGA
- Translation Sequence:
MTSMTQSLRE VIKAMTKARN FERVLGKITL VSAAPGKVIC EMKVEEEHTN AIGTLHGGLT ATLVDNISTM ALLCTERGAP GVSVDMNITY MSPAKLGEDI VITAHVLKQG KTLAFTSVDL TNKATGKLIA QGRHTKHLGN
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.