- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- bHLHb24, ID
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- ID1 is a helix-loop-helix (HLH) protein that can form heterodimers with members of the basic HLH family of transcription factors. The protein has no DNA binding activity and therefore can inhibit the DNA binding and transcriptional activation ability of basic HLH proteins with which it interacts. This protein may play a role in cell growth, senescence, and differentiation
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAAAGTCG CCAGTGGCAG CACCGCCACC GCCGCCGCGG GCCCCAGCTG CGCGCTGAAG GCCGGCAAGA CAGCGAGCGG TGCGGGCGAG GTGGTGCGCT GTCTGTCTGA GCAGAGCGTG GCCATCTCGC GCTGCGCCGG GGGCGCCGGG GCGCGCCTGC CTGCCCTGCT GGACGAGCAG CAGGTAAACG TGCTGCTCTA CGACATGAAC GGCTGTTACT CACGCCTCAA GGAGCTGGTG CCCACCCTGC CCCAGAACCG CAAGGTGAGC AAGGTGGAGA TTCTCCAGCA CGTCATCGAC TACATCAGGG ACCTTCAGTT GGAGCTGAAC TCGGAATCCG AAGTTGGAAC CCCCGGGGGC CGAGGGCTGC CGGTCCGGGC TCCGCTCAGC ACCCTCAACG GCGAGATCAG CGCCCTGACG GCCGAGGCGG CATGCGTTCC TGCGGACGAT CGCATCTTGT GTCGCTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MKVASGSTAT AAAGPSCALK AGKTASGAGE VVRCLSEQSV AISRCAGGAG ARLPALLDEQ QVNVLLYDMN GCYSRLKELV PTLPQNRKVS KVEILQHVID YIRDLQLELN SESEVGTPGG RGLPVRAPLS TLNGEISALT AEAACVPADD RILCR
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.