- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- C9orf19, GAPR-1, GAPR1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- GLIPR2 is closely related to plant pathogenesis-related (PR-1) proteins, which are upregulated in response to pathogen attack. This protein is found within lipid-enriched microdomains on the cytosolic side of the endomembrane system. GLIPR2 is tightly anchored to membranes and absent from the cytosol, although it does not possess a membrane-spanning domain
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGGCAAGT CAGCTTCCAA ACAGTTTCAT AATGAGGTCC TGAAGGCCCA CAATGAGTAC CGGCAGAAGC ACGGCGTCCC CCCACTGAAG CTCTGCAAGA ACCTCAACCG GGAGGCTCAA CAGTATTCTG AGGCCCTGGC CAGCACGAGG ATCCTCAAGC ACAGCCCGGA GTCCAGCCGT GGCCAGTGTG GGGAGAACCT TGCATGGGCA TCCTATGATC AGACAGGAAA GGAGGTGGCT GATAGATGGT ACAGTGAAAT CAAGAACTAT AACTTCCAGC AGCCTGGCTT CACCTCGGGG ACTGGACACT TCACGGCCAT GGTATGGAAG AACACCAAGA AGATGGGCGT GGGGAAGGCG TCCGCAAGTG ACGGGTCCTC CTTTGTGGTG GCCAGATACT TCCCAGCGGG GAATGTTGTC AATGAGGGCT TCTTCGAAGA AAACGTCCTG CCGCCGAAGA AGTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MGKSASKQFH NEVLKAHNEY RQKHGVPPLK LCKNLNREAQ QYSEALASTR ILKHSPESSR GQCGENLAWA SYDQTGKEVA DRWYSEIKNY NFQQPGFTSG TGHFTAMVWK NTKKMGVGKA SASDGSSFVV ARYFPAGNVV NEGFFEENVL PPKK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.