- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CASM, YJL124C
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to BamH I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- u6 snRNA-associated Sm-like protein LSm1, also known as LSM1 plays a role in replication-dependent histone mRNA degradation and binds specifically to the 3'-terminal u-tract of u6 snRNA. LSM1 protein facilitates RNA protein interactions and structural changes that are required during ribosomal subunit assembly. LSM1 is naturally overexpressed in pancreatic cancer as well as in certain breast cancer cell lines.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAACTATA TGCCTGGCAC CGCCAGCCTC ATCGAGGACA TTGACAAAAA GCACTTGGTT CTGCTTCGAG ATGGAAGGAC ACTTATAGGC TTTTTAAGAA GCATTGATCA ATTTGCAAAC TTAGTGCTAC ATCAGACTGT GGAGCGTATT CATGTGGGCA AAAAATACGG TGATATTCCT CGAGGGATTT TTGTGGTCAG AGGAGAAAAT GTGGTCCTAC TAGGAGAAAT AGACTTGGAA AAGGAGAGTG ACACACCCCT CCAGCAAGTA TCCATTGAAG AAATTCTAGA AGAACAAAGG GTGGAACAGC AGACCAAGCT GGAAGCAGAG AAGTTGAAAG TGCAGGCCCT GAAGGACCGA GGTCTTTCCA TTCCTCGAGC AGATACTCTT GATGAGTACT AA
- Translation Sequence:
MNYMPGTASL IEDIDKKHLV LLRDGRTLIG FLRSIDQFAN LVLHQTVERI HVGKKYGDIP RGIFVVRGEN VVLLGEIDLE KESDTPLQQV SIEEILEEQR VEQQTKLEAE KLKVQALKDR GLSIPRADTL DEY
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.