- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- MSRA (methionine sulfoxide reductase A ) belongs to the MsrA Met sulfoxide reductase family. This enzyme has an important function as a repair enzyme for proteins that have been inactivated by oxidation. It catalyzes the reversible oxidation-reduction of methionine sulfoxide in proteins to methionine. In enzymology, a MSRA is an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction. The 3 substrates of this enzyme are peptide-L-methionine, thioredoxin disulfide, and H2O, whereas its two products are peptide-L-methionine (R) -S-oxide and thioredoxin.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCTCTCGG CCACCCGGAG GGCTTGCCAG CTCCTCCTCC TCCACAGCCT CTTTCCCGTC CCGAGGATGG GCAACTCGGC CTCGAACATC GTCAGCCCCC AGGAGGCCTT GCCGGGCCGG AAGGAACAGA CCCCTGTAGC GGCCAAACAT CATGTCAATG GCAACAGAAC AGTCGAACCT TTCCCAGAGG GAACACAGAT GGCTGTATTT GGAATGGGAT GTTTCTGGGG AGCTGAAAGG AAATTCTGGG TCTTGAAAGG AGTGTATTCA ACTCAAGTTG GTTTTGCAGG AGGCTATACT TCAAATCCTA CTTATAAAGA AGTCTGCTCA GAAAAAACTG GCCATGCAGA AGTCGTCCGA GTGGTGTACC AGCCAGAACA CATGAGTTTT GAGGAACTGC TCAAGGTCTT CTGGGAGAAT CACGACCCGA CCCAAGGTAT GCGCCAGGGG AACGACCATG GCACTCAGTA CCGCTCGGCC ATCTACCCGA CCTCTGCCAA GCAAATGGAG GCAGCCCTGA GCTCCAAAGA GAACTACCAA AAGGTTCTTT CAGAGCACGG CTTCGGCCCC ATCACTACCG ACATCCGGGA GGGACAGACT TTCTACTATG CGGAAGACTA CCACCAGCAG TACCTGAGCA AGAACCCCAA TGGCTACTGC GGCCTTGGGG GCACCGGCGT GTCCTGCCCA GTGGGTATTA AAAAATAA
- Translation Sequence:
MLSATRRACQ LLLLHSLFPV PRMGNSASNI VSPQEALPGR KEQTPVAAKH HVNGNRTVEP FPEGTQMAVF GMGCFWGAER KFWVLKGVYS TQVGFAGGYT SNPTYKEVCS EKTGHAEVVR VVYQPEHMSF EELLKVFWEN HDPTQGMRQG NDHGTQYRSA IYPTSAKQME AALSSKENYQ KVLSEHGFGP ITTDIREGQT FYYAEDYHQQ YLSKNPNGYC GLGGTGVSCP VGIKK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.