- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Heat shock protein family B (small) member 6, Heat shock protein beta-6, Heat shock 20 kDa-like protein p20, HEL55, Hsp20, PPP1R91
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- HSPB6 also known as Heat shock prtein beta-6. This locus encodes a heat shock protein. This protein likely plays a role in smooth muscle relaxation
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAGATCC CTGTGCCTGT GCAGCCGTCT TGGCTGCGCC GCGCCTCGGC CCCGTTGCCC GGACTTTCGG CGCCCGGACG CCTCTTTGAC CAGCGCTTCG GCGAGGGGCT GCTGGAGGCC GAGCTGGCTG CGCTCTGCCC CACCACGCTC GCCCCCTACT ACCTGCGCGC ACCCAGCGTG GCGCTGCCCG TCGCCCAGGT GCCGACGGAC CCCGGCCACT TTTCGGTGCT GCTAGACGTG AAGCACTTCT CGCCGGAGGA AATTGCTGTC AAGGTGGTGG GCGAACACGT GGAGGTGCAC GCGCGCCACG AGGAGCGCCC GGATGAGCAC GGATTCGTCG CGCGCGAGTT CCACCGTCGC TACCGCCTGC CGCCTGGCGT GGATCCGGCT GCCGTGACGT CCGCGCTGTC CCCCGAGGGC GTCCTGTCCA TCCAGGCCGC ACCAGCGTCG GCCCAGGCCC CACCGCCAGC CGCAGCCAAG TAG
- Translation Sequence:
MEIPVPVQPS WLRRASAPLP GLSAPGRLFD QRFGEGLLEA ELAALCPTTL APYYLRAPSV ALPVAQVPTD PGHFSVLLDV KHFSPEEIAV KVVGEHVEVH ARHEERPDEH GFVAREFHRR YRLPPGVDPA AVTSALSPEG VLSIQAAPAS AQAPPPAAAK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.