- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DNAJB8, also known as dnaJ homolog subfamily B member 8, is superior suppressors of aggregation and toxicity of disease-associated polyglutamine proteins. DNAJB8 is (de) acetylated at two conserved C-terminal lysines that are not involved in substrate binding, but do play a role in suppressing protein aggregation.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTAACT ACTACGAAGT GCTGGGCGTG CAGGCCAGCG CTTCCCCGGA GGACATCAAG AAAGCCTACC GCAAGCTGGC CCTTCGTTGG CACCCCGACA AGAACCCTGA CAATAAGGAG GAGGCGGAGA AGAAGTTCAA GCTGGTGTCT GAGGCCTATG AGGTTCTGTC TGACTCCAAG AAACGCTCCC TGTATGACCG TGCTGGCTGT GACAGCTGGC GGGCTGGTGG CGGGGCCAGC ACGCCCTACC ACAGCCCCTT CGACACCGGC TACACCTTCC GTAACCCTGA GGACATCTTC CGGGAGTTTT TCGGTGGCCT GGACCCTTTC TCCTTTGAGT TCTGGGACAG CCCATTCAAT AGTGACCGTG GTGGCCGGGG CCATGGCCTG AGGGGGGCCT TCTCGGCAGG CTTTGGAGAA TTTCCGGCCT TCATGGAGGC CTTCTCATCC TTCAACATGC TGGGCTGCAG CGGGGGCAGC CACACCACCT TCTCATCCAC CTCCTTCGGG GGCTCCAGTT CTGGCAGCTC GGGGTTCAAG TCGGTGATGT CGTCCACCGA GATGATCAAT GGCCACAAGG TCACCACCAA GCGCATCGTG GAGAACGGGC AGGAGCGCGT GGAGGTGGAG GAAGACGGGC AGCTCAAGTC GGTGACTGTG AACGGCAAGG AGCAGCTCAA ATGGATGGAC AGCAAGTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MANYYEVLGV QASASPEDIK KAYRKLALRW HPDKNPDNKE EAEKKFKLVS EAYEVLSDSK KRSLYDRAGC DSWRAGGGAS TPYHSPFDTG YTFRNPEDIF REFFGGLDPF SFEFWDSPFN SDRGGRGHGL RGAFSAGFGE FPAFMEAFSS FNMLGCSGGS HTTFSSTSFG GSSSGSSGFK SVMSSTEMIN GHKVTTKRIV ENGQERVEVE EDGQLKSVTV NGKEQLKWMD SK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.