- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- ERdj4, MDG-1, MDG1, MST049, MSTP049
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted EcoR I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DNAJB9 is a member of the J protein family. J proteins function in many cellular processes by regulating the ATPase activity of 70 kDa heat shock proteins. This gene is a member of the type 2 subgroup of DnaJ proteins. The encoded protein is localized to the endoplasmic reticulum. This protein is induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress and plays a role in protecting stressed cells from apoptosis.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTACTC CCCAGTCAAT TTTCATCTTT GCAATCTGCA TTTTAATGAT AACAGAATTA ATTCTGGCCT CAAAAAGCTA CTATGATATC TTAGGTGTGC CAAAATCGGC ATCAGAGCGC CAAATCAAGA AGGCCTTTCA CAAGTTGGCC ATGAAGTACC ACCCTGACAA AAATAAGAGC CCGGATGCTG AAGCAAAATT CAGAGAGATT GCAGAAGCAT ATGAAACACT CTCAGATGCT AATAGACGAA AAGAGTATGA TACACTTGGA CACAGTGCTT TTACTAGTGG TAAAGGACAA AGAGGTAGTG GAAGTTCTTT TGAGCAGTCA TTTAACTTCA ATTTTGATGA CTTATTTAAA GACTTTGGCT TTTTTGGTCA AAACCAAAAC ACTGGATCCA AGAAGCGTTT TGAAAATCAT TTCCAGACAC GCCAGGATGG TGGTTCCAGT AGACAAAGGC ATCATTTCCA AGAATTTTCT TTTGGAGGTG GATTATTTGA TGACATGTTT GAAGATATGG AGAAAATGTT TTCTTTTAGT GGTTTTGACT CTACCAATCA GCATACAGTA CAGACTGAAA ATAGATTTCA TGGATCTAGC AAGCACTGCA GGACTGTCAC TCAACGAAGA GGAAATATGG TTACTACATA CACTGACTGT TCAGGACAGT AG
- Translation Sequence:
MATPQSIFIF AICILMITEL ILASKSYYDI LGVPKSASER QIKKAFHKLA MKYHPDKNKS PDAEAKFREI AEAYETLSDA NRRKEYDTLG HSAFTSGKGQ RGSGSSFEQS FNFNFDDLFK DFGFFGQNQN TGSKKRFENH FQTRQDGGSS RQRHHFQEFS FGGGLFDDMF EDMEKMFSFS GFDSTNQHTV QTENRFHGSS KHCRTVTQRR GNMVTTYTDC SGQ
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.