- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- BAG-4, SODD, BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 4, BAG cochaperone 4, BCL2 associated athanogene 4
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- BAG4 is a member of the BAG1-related protein family. BAG1 is an anti-apoptotic protein that functions through interactions with a variety of cell apoptosis and growth related proteins including BCL-2, Raf-protein kinase, steroid hormone receptors, growth factor receptors and members of the heat shock protein 70 kDa family. This protein contains a BAG domain near the C-terminus, which could bind and inhibit the chaperone activity of Hsc70/Hsp70. This protein was found to be associated with the death domain of tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1 (TNF-R1) and death receptor-3 (DR3), and thereby negatively regulates downstream cell death signaling. The regulatory role of this protein in cell death was demonstrated in epithelial cells which undergo apoptosis while integrin mediated matrix contacts are lost. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGTCGGCCC TGAGGCGCTC GGGCTACGGC CCCAGTGACG GTCCGTCCTA CGGCCGCTAC TACGGGCCTG GGGGTGGAGA TGTGCCGGTA CACCCACCTC CACCCTTATA TCCTCTTCGC CCTGAACCTC CCCAGCCTCC CATTTCCTGG CGGGTGCGCG GGGGCGGCCC GGCGGAGACC ACCTGGCTGG GAGAAGGCGG AGGAGGCGAT GGCTACTATC CCTCGGGAGG CGCCTGGCCA GAGCCTGGTC GAGCCGGAGG AAGCCACCAG GAGCAGCCAC CATATCCTAG CTACAATTCT AACTATTGGA ATTCTACTGC GAGATCTAGG GCTCCTTACC CAAGTACATA TCCTGTAAGA CCAGAATTGC AAGGCCAGAG TTTGAATTCT TATACAAATG GAGCGTATGG TCCAACATAC CCCCCAGGCC CTGGGGCAAA TACTGCCTCA TACTCAGGGG CTTATTATGC ACCTGGTTAT ACTCAGACCA GTTACTCCAC AGAAGTTCCA AGTACTTACC GTTCATCTGG CAACAGCCCA ACTCCAGTCT CTCGTTGGAT CTATCCCCAG CAGGACTGTC AGACTGAAGC ACCCCCTCTT AGGGGGCAGG TTCCAGGATA TCCGCCTTCA CAGAACCCTG GAATGACCCT GCCCCATTAT CCTTATGGAG ATGGTAATCG TAGTGTTCCA CAATCAGGAC CGACTGTACG ACCACAAGAA GATGCGTGGG CTTCTCCTGG TGCTTATGGA ATGGGTGGCC GTTATCCCTG GCCTTCATCA GCGCCCTCAG CACCACCCGG CAATCTCTAC ATGACTGAAA GTACTTCACC ATGGCCTAGC AGTGGCTCTC CCCAGTCACC CCCTTCACCC CCAGTCCAGC AGCCCAAGGA TTCTTCATAC CCCTATAGCC AATCAGATCA AAGCATGAAC CGGCACAACT TTCCTTGCAG TGTCCATCAG TACGAATCCT CGGGGACAGT GAACAATGAT GATTCAGATC TTTTGGATTC CCAAGTCCAG TATAGTGCTG AGCCTCAGCT GTATGGTAAT GCCACCAGTG ACCATCCCAA CAATCAAGAT CAAAGTAGCA GTCTTCCTGA AGAATGTGTA CCTTCAGATG AAAGTACTCC TCCGAGTATT AAAAAAATCA TACATGTGCT GGAGAAGGTC CAGTATCTTG AACAAGAAGT AGAAGAATTT GTAGGAAAAA AGACAGACAA AGCATACTGG CTTCTGGAAG AAATGCTAAC CAAGGAACTT TTGGAACTGG ATTCAGTTGA AACTGGGGGC CAGGACTCTG TACGGCAGGC CAGAAAAGAG GCTGTTTGTA AGATTCAGGC CATACTGGAA AAATTAGAAA AAAAAGGATT ATGA
- Translation Sequence:
MSALRRSGYG PSDGPSYGRY YGPGGGDVPV HPPPPLYPLR PEPPQPPISW RVRGGGPAET TWLGEGGGGD GYYPSGGAWP EPGRAGGSHQ EQPPYPSYNS NYWNSTARSR APYPSTYPVR PELQGQSLNS YTNGAYGPTY PPGPGANTAS YSGAYYAPGY TQTSYSTEVP STYRSSGNSP TPVSRWIYPQ QDCQTEAPPL RGQVPGYPPS QNPGMTLPHY PYGDGNRSVP QSGPTVRPQE DAWASPGAYG MGGRYPWPSS APSAPPGNLY MTESTSPWPS SGSPQSPPSP PVQQPKDSSY PYSQSDQSMN RHNFPCSVHQ YESSGTVNND DSDLLDSQVQ YSAEPQLYGN ATSDHPNNQD QSSSLPEECV PSDESTPPSI KKIIHVLEKV QYLEQEVEEF VGKKTDKAYW LLEEMLTKEL LELDSVETGG QDSVRQARKE AVCKIQAILE KLEKKGL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.