- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- DLC1, DLC8, DNCL1, DNCLC1, hdlc1, LC8, LC8a, PIN
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DYNLL1, also known as DLC8 or PIN (protein inhibitor of neuronal nitric oxide synthase), has been identified as a protein that interacts with NOS1 resulting in NOS1 inhibition. Binding of this protein destabilizes NOS1 (Neuronal nitric oxide synthase) dimer, a conformation necessary for activity, and it may regulate numerous biologic processes through its effects on nitric oxide synthase activity. DYNLL1 is a ubiquitously expressed protein that exhibits high expression in testis and moderate expression in brain.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGTGCGACC GAAAGGCCGT GATCAAAAAT GCGGACATGT CGGAAGAGAT GCAACAGGAC TCGGTGGAGT GCGCTACTCA GGCGCTGGAG AAATACAACA TAGAGAAGGA CATTGCGGCT CATATCAAGA AGGAATTTGA CAAGAAGTAC AATCCCACCT GGCATTGCAT CGTGGGGAGG AACTTCGGTA GTTATGTGAC ACATGAAACC AAACACTTCA TCTACTTCTA CCTGGGCCAA GTGGCCATTC TTCTGTTCAA ATCTGGTTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MCDRKAVIKN ADMSEEMQQD SVECATQALE KYNIEKDIAA HIKKEFDKKY NPTWHCIVGR NFGSYVTHET KHFIYFYLGQ VAILLFKSG
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.