- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- uRM1 is ubiquitin-related modifier 1 homolog protein that primarily functions in the post-translational modification of proteins by way of the urmylation pathway. In studies with Saccharomyces cerevisiae, it has been found that urm1 covalently binds to its E1 activating enzyme, uba4p, to conjugate alkyl hydroperoxide reductase (Ahp1). It is hypothesized that this complex may then play a role in the oxidative-stress response in mammals.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTGCGC CCTTGTCAGT GGAGGTGGAG TTCGGAGGTG GTGCGGAGCT CCTGTTTGAC GGTATTAAGA AACATCGAGT CACTTTGCCT GGACAGGAGG AACCCTGGGA CATCCGGAAC CTGCTCATCT GGATCAAGAA GAATTTGCTA AAAGAGCGGC CAGAGTTGTT CATCCAGGGA GACAGCGTGC GGCCAGGAAT TCTGGTGCTG ATTAACGATG CCGACTGGGA GCTACTGGGT GAGCTGGACT ACCAGCTTCA GGACCAGGAC AGCGTCCTCT TCATCTCCAC TCTGCACGGC GGCTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAAPLSVEVE FGGGAELLFD GIKKHRVTLP GQEEPWDIRN LLIWIKKNLL KERPELFIQG DSVRPGILVL INDADWELLG ELDYQLQDQD SVLFISTLHG G
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.