- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- SPT4, SPT4H, SUPT4H
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- SUPT4H1 encodes the small subunit of DRB (5, 6-dichloro-1-beta-d-ribofuranosylbenzimidazole) sensitivity-inducing factor (DSIF) complex, which regulates mRNA processing and transcription elongation by RNA polymerase II. The encoded protein is localized to the nucleus and interacts with the large subunit (SUPT5H) to form the DSIF complex. Related pseudogenes have been identified on chromosomes 2 and 12. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCCTGG AGACGGTGCC GAAGGACCTG CGGCATCTGC GGGCCTGTTT GCTGTGTTCG CTGGTCAAGA CTATAGACCA GTTTGAATAT GATGGTTGTG ACAATTGTGA TGCATATCTA CAAATGAAGG GTAACCGAGA GATGGTATAT GACTGCACTA GCTCTTCCTT TGATGGAATC ATTGCGATGA TGAGTCCAGA GGACAGCTGG GTCTCCAAGT GGCAGCGAGT CAGTAACTTT AAGCCAGGTG TATATGCGGT GTCAGTCACT GGTCGCCTGC CCCAAGGAAT CGTGCGGGAG CTGAAAAGTC GAGGAGTGGC CTACAAATCC AGAGACACAG CTATAAAGAC CTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MALETVPKDL RHLRACLLCS LVKTIDQFEY DGCDNCDAYL QMKGNREMVY DCTSSSFDGI IAMMSPEDSW VSKWQRVSNF KPGVYAVSVT GRLPQGIVRE LKSRGVAYKS RDTAIKT
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.