- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CGI-202, HEL-S-132P, HSPC141, PHP14
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- PHPT1 is a 125 amino acid enzyme belonging to the Janus protein family. Existing as a monomer in the cytoplasm, PHPT1 is an EDTA-insensitive phosphohistidine phosphatase. Overexpression of PHPT1 leads to specific phosphohistidine phosphatase activity towards phosphopeptide I, with no activity detected towards phosphotyrosine, phosphothreonine and phosphoserine peptides.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCGGTGG CGGACCTCGC TCTCATTCCT GATGTGGACA TCGACTCCGA CGGCGTCTTC AAGTATGTGC TGATCCGAGT CCACTCGGCT CCCCGCTCCG GGGCTCCGGC TGCAGAGAGC AAGGAGATCG TGCGCGGCTA CAAGTGGGCT GAGTACCATG CGGACATCTA CGACAAAGTG TCGGGCGACA TGCAGAAGCA AGGCTGCGAC TGTGAGTGTC TGGGCGGCGG GCGCATCTCC CACCAGAGTC AGGACAAGAA GATTCACGTG TACGGCTATT CCATGGCCTA TGGTCCTGCC CAGCACGCCA TTTCAACTGA GAAAATCAAA GCCAAGTACC CCGACTACGA GGTCACCTGG GCTAACGACG GCTACTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAVADLALIP DVDIDSDGVF KYVLIRVHSA PRSGAPAAES KEIVRGYKWA EYHADIYDKV SGDMQKQGCD CECLGGGRIS HQSQDKKIHV YGYSMAYGPA QHAISTEKIK AKYPDYEVTW ANDGY
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.