- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- C7orf48, PAC3
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- PSMG3 is a chaperone protein which promotes assembly of the 20S proteasome. This protein may cooperate with PSMG1-PSMG2 heterodimers to orchestrate the correct assembly of proteasomes. It interacts with PSMG4, as well as directly alpha and beta subunits of the 20S proteasome but dissociates before the formation of half-proteasomes, probably upon recruitment of POMP.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAAGACA CGCCGTTGGT GATATCGAAG CAGAAGACGG AGGTGGTGTG CGGGGTCCCC ACCCAGGTGG TGTGTACGGC CTTCAGCAGT CACATCCTGG TGGTGGTGAC CCAGTTTGGG AAGATGGGCA CCCTGGTCTC CCTGGAGCCC AGCAGCGTGG CCAGTGACGT CAGCAAGCCT GTGCTCACCA CAAAAGTCCT TCTGGGGCAG GATGAGCCTC TCATCCATGT CTTTGCAAAG AACCTGGTAG CGTTTGTGTC TCAAGAAGCT GGAAACAGAG CAGTCCTCCT CGCCGTGGCC GTGAAGGACA AAAGCATGGA GGGGCTGAAG GCGCTGAGGG AGGTGATCCG GGTGTGCCAG GTGTGGTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MEDTPLVISK QKTEVVCGVP TQVVCTAFSS HILVVVTQFG KMGTLVSLEP SSVASDVSKP VLTTKVLLGQ DEPLIHVFAK NLVAFVSQEA GNRAVLLAVA VKDKSMEGLK ALREVIRVCQ VW
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.