- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- NICN1 localizes to the nucleus and is expressed in numerous tissues including brain, testis, liver, and kidney. This refseq contains genomic sequence in its 3' UTR which is not supported by experimental evidence. Computer predictions indicate that this region of the 3' UTR contains hairpin-forming self-complementary sequence which is possibly excised after transcription. This gene has a pseudogene on chromosome X.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGTCCCGCG TTTTGGTGCC TTGCCATGTG AAAGGCTCCG TAGCCCTCCA GGTGGGCGAC GTGCGGACCT CCCAAGGCCG GCCTGGCGTG CTGGTCATCG ATGTCACCTT CCCCAGCGTC GCTCCCTTCG AGTTGCAGGA AATCACGTTT AAGAATTACT ACACAGCTTT TTTGAGCATC CGTGTCCGTC AGTACACCTC AGCACACACA CCTGCCAAGT GGGTGACCTG CCTGCGGGAC TACTGCCTAA TGCCTGACCC ACACAGTGAG GAGGGAGCCC AGGAGTATGT ATCGCTGTTC AAGCATCAGA TGCTGTGTGA CATGGCTAGA ATATCGGAGC TACGCCTGAT TCTGCGGCAG CCATCACCAC TGTGGCTGTC TTTCACAGTG GAGGAGCTGC AGATCTATCA GCAGGGACCA AAGAGCCCCT CCGTGACCTT TCCCAAGTGG CTCTCCCACC CAGTGCCCTG TGAGCAACCT GCACTCCTCC GTGAGGGTCT CCCAGACCCC AGCAGGGTAT CCTCCGAGGT GCAGCAGATG TGGGCACTGA CAGAGATGAT CCGGGCCAGT CACACCTCCG CAAGGATCGG CCGCTTTGAT GTGGATGGCT GTTATGACCT GAACTTGCTC TCCTACACTT GA
- Translation Sequence:
MSRVLVPCHV KGSVALQVGD VRTSQGRPGV LVIDVTFPSV APFELQEITF KNYYTAFLSI RVRQYTSAHT PAKWVTCLRD YCLMPDPHSE EGAQEYVSLF KHQMLCDMAR ISELRLILRQ PSPLWLSFTV EELQIYQQGP KSPSVTFPKW LSHPVPCEQP ALLREGLPDP SRVSSEVQQM WALTEMIRAS HTSARIGRFD VDGCYDLNLL SYT
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.