- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- DSHP, EBVS, IMD5, LYP, MTCP1, SAP, SAP/SH2D1A, XLP, XLPD, XLPD1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- SH2D1A encodes a protein that plays a major role in the bidirectional stimulation of T and B cells. This protein contains an SH2 domain and a short tail. It associates with the signaling lymphocyte-activation molecule, thereby acting as an inhibitor of this transmembrane protein by blocking the recruitment of the SH2-domain-containing signal-transduction molecule SHP-2 to its docking site. This protein can also bind to other related surface molecules that are expressed on activated T, B and NK cells, thereby modifying signal transduction pathways in these cells. Mutations in this gene cause lymphoproliferative syndrome X-linked type 1 or Duncan disease, a rare immunodeficiency characterized by extreme susceptibility to infection with Epstein-Barr virus, with symptoms including severe mononucleosis and malignant lymphoma. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MDAVAVYHGK ISRETGEKLL LATGLDGSYL LRDSESVPGV YCLCVLYHGY IYTYRVSQTE TGSWSAETAP GVHKRYFRKI KNLISAFQKP DQGIVIPLQY PVEKKSSARS TQGTTGIRED PDVCLKAP
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.