- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- PPIL3 encodes a member of the cyclophilin family. Cyclophilins catalyze the cis-trans isomerization of peptidylprolyl imide bonds in oligopeptides. They have been proposed to act either as catalysts or as molecular chaperones in protein-folding events. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGTCTGTGA CACTGCATAC AGATGTAGGT GATATTAAAA TTGAAGTCTT CTGTGAGAGG ACACCCAAAA CATGTGAGAA TTTCTTGGCT CTTTGTGCCA GTAATTACTA CAATGGCTGT ATATTTCATA GGAATATCAA GGGTTTCATG GTTCAAACAG GAGATCCAAC AGGAACTGGA AGAGGAGGCA ACAGTATTTG GGGCAAGAAG TTTGAGGATG AATACAGTGA ATATCTTAAG CACAATGTTA GAGGTGTTGT ATCTATGGCT AATAATGGCC CGAACACCAA TGGATCTCAG TTCTTCATCA CCTATGGCAA ACAGCCACAT TTGGACATGA AATACACCGT ATTTGGAAAG GTAATAGATG GTCTGGAAAC TCTAGATGAG TTGGAGAAGT TGCCAGTAAA TGAGAAGACA TACCGACCTC TTAATGATGT ACACATTAAG GACATAACTA TTCATGCCAA CCCATTTGCT CAGTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MSVTLHTDVG DIKIEVFCER TPKTCENFLA LCASNYYNGC IFHRNIKGFM VQTGDPTGTG RGGNSIWGKK FEDEYSEYLK HNVRGVVSMA NNGPNTNGSQ FFITYGKQPH LDMKYTVFGK VIDGLETLDE LEKLPVNEKT YRPLNDVHIK DITIHANPFA Q
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.