- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- GSTS, GSTS1, GSTS1-1, PGD2, PGDS
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Prostaglandin-D synthase is a sigma class glutathione-S-transferase family member. The enzyme catalyzes the conversion of PGH2 to PGD2 and plays a role in the production of prostanoids in the immune system and mast cells. The presence of this enzyme can be used to identify the differentiation stage of human megakaryocytes.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCCAAACT ACAAACTCAC TTATTTTAAT ATGAGGGGGA GAGCAGAAAT TATTCGTTAC ATATTTGCTT ATTTGGACAT ACAGTATGAA GACCACAGAA TAGAACAAGC TGACTGGCCT GAAATCAAAT CAACTCTCCC ATTTGGAAAA ATCCCCATTT TGGAAGTTGA TGGACTTACT CTTCACCAGA GCCTAGCAAT AGCAAGATAT TTGACCAAAA ACACAGATTT GGCTGGAAAC ACAGAAATGG AACAATGTCA TGTTGATGCT ATTGTGGACA CTCTGGATGA TTTCATGTCA TGTTTTCCTT GGGCAGAGAA AAAGCAAGAT GTGAAAGAGC AGATGTTCAA TGAGCTGCTC ACGTATAATG CGCCTCATCT TATGCAAGAC TTGGACACAT ATTTAGGGGG GAGAGAATGG CTTATTGGTA ACTCTGTAAC TTGGGCAGAC TTCTACTGGG AGATTTGCAG TACCACACTT TTGGTCTTTA AGCCTGACCT GTTAGACAAC CATCCAAGGC TGGTGACTTT ACGGAAGAAA GTCCAAGCCA TTCCTGCCGT CGCTAACTGG ATAAAACGAA GGCCCCAAAC CAAACTCTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MPNYKLTYFN MRGRAEIIRY IFAYLDIQYE DHRIEQADWP EIKSTLPFGK IPILEVDGLT LHQSLAIARY LTKNTDLAGN TEMEQCHVDA IVDTLDDFMS CFPWAEKKQD VKEQMFNELL TYNAPHLMQD LDTYLGGREW LIGNSVTWAD FYWEICSTTL LVFKPDLLDN HPRLVTLRKK VQAIPAVANW IKRRPQTKL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.