- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CDC31, CEN3
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- CETN3 encoded by this gene contains four EF-hand calcium binding domains, and is a member of the centrin protein family. Centrins are evolutionarily conserved proteins similar to the CDC31 protein of S. cerevisiae. Yeast CDC31 is located at the centrosome of interphase and mitotic cells, where it plays a fundamental role in centrosome duplication and separation. Multiple forms of the proteins similar to the yeast centrin have been identified in human and other mammalian cells, some of which have been shown to be associated with centrosome fractions. This protein appears to be one of the most abundant centrins associated with centrosome, which suggests a similar function to its yeast counterpart. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAGTTTAG CTCTGAGAAG TGAGCTTGTA GTGGACAAAA CAAAGAGGAA AAAAAGAAGA GAACTGTCTG AGGAACAGAA ACAAGAAATT AAAGATGCTT TTGAACTATT TGATACAGAC AAAGATGAAG CAATAGATTA TCATGAATTA AAGGTGGCAA TGAGAGCCTT GGGGTTTGAT GTAAAAAAAG CTGATGTACT GAAGATTCTT AAAGATTATG ACAGAGAAGC CACAGGGAAA ATCACCTTTG AAGATTTTAA TGAAGTTGTG ACAGACTGGA TATTGGAAAG AGATCCCCAT GAAGAAATAC TCAAGGCATT TAAACTATTT GATGATGATG ATTCAGGTAA AATAAGCTTG AGGAATTTGC GACGTGTTGC TAGAGAATTG GGTGAAAACA TGAGTGATGA AGAACTTCGA GCTATGATAG AAGAATTTGA CAAAGATGGT GATGGAGAAA TAAACCAAGA GGAGTTCATT GCTATTATGA CTGGTGACAT TTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MSLALRSELV VDKTKRKKRR ELSEEQKQEI KDAFELFDTD KDEAIDYHEL KVAMRALGFD VKKADVLKIL KDYDREATGK ITFEDFNEVV TDWILERDPH EEILKAFKLF DDDDSGKISL RNLRRVAREL GENMSDEELR AMIEEFDKDG DGEINQEEFI AIMTGDI
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.