- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DCTN5 encodes a subunit of dynactin, a component of the cytoplasmic dynein motor machinery involved in minus-end-directed transport. The encoded protein is a component of the pointed-end subcomplex and is thought to bind membranous cargo. A pseudogene of this gene is located on the long arm of chromosome 1. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAGTTGG GCGAGCTGCT CTACAACAAG TCTGAGTACA TCGAGACGGC ATCTGGGAAC AAAGTCAGTC GCCAGTCAGT GTTGTGTGGA AGCCAGAACA TCGTTCTCAA TGGCAAGACC ATTGTGATGA ATGACTGTAT TATCCGAGGG GATCTGGCAA ATGTAAGAGT TGGACGTCAT TGTGTTGTGA AAAGTCGTAG TGTCATAAGG CCACCATTCA AGAAGTTCAG CAAAGGTGTT GCATTCTTTC CTTTACATAT TGGAGACCAT GTCTTTATTG AGGAAGATTG TGTGGTCAAC GCAGCACAGA TTGGTTCCTA TGTTCATGTT GGGAAGAACT GTGTGATTGG GCGCCGATGT GTGTTGAAAG ACTGCTGCAA AATTCTTGAC AACACAGTAT TACCTCCAGA AACTGTGGTT CCACCATTCA CTGTCTTCTC AGGCTGCCCA GGACTCTTCT CAGGGGAGCT CCCGGAGTGC ACTCAGGAGC TGATGATTGA CGTCACCAAG AGCTACTACC AGAAGTTTTT GCCCCTGACG CAAGTCTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MELGELLYNK SEYIETASGN KVSRQSVLCG SQNIVLNGKT IVMNDCIIRG DLANVRVGRH CVVKSRSVIR PPFKKFSKGV AFFPLHIGDH VFIEEDCVVN AAQIGSYVHV GKNCVIGRRC VLKDCCKILD NTVLPPETVV PPFTVFSGCP GLFSGELPEC TQELMIDVTK SYYQKFLPLT QV
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.