- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- eIF-1A, eIF-4C, EIF1A, EIF1AP1, EIF4C
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- EIF1AX encodes an essential eukaryotic translation initiation factor. The protein is required for the binding of the 43S complex (a 40S subunit, eIF2/GTP/Met-tRNAi and eIF3) to the 5' end of capped RNA.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MPKNKGKGGK NRRRGKNENE SEKRELVFKE DGQEYAQVIK MLGNGRLEAM CFDGVKRLCH IRGKLRKKVW INTSDIILVG LRDYQDNKAD VILKYNADEA RSLKAYGELP EHAKINETDT FGPGDDDEIQ FDDIGDDDED IDDI
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.