- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- ADP-ribosylation factor 3 (ARF3) is a member of the human ARF gene family. These genes encode small guanine nucleotide-binding proteins that stimulate the ADP-ribosyltransferase activity of cholera toxin and play a role in vesicular trafficking and as activators of phospholipase D. The gene products include 6 ARF proteins and 11 ARF-like proteins and constitute 1 family of the RAS superfamily. The ARF proteins are categorized as class I (ARF1, ARF2, and ARF3), class II (ARF4 and ARF5) and class III (ARF6) and members of each class share a common gene organization. The ARF3 gene contains five exons and four introns.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MGNIFGNLLK SLIGKKEMRI LMVGLDAAGK TTILYKLKLG EIVTTIPTIG FNVETVEYKN ISFTVWDVGG QDKIRPLWRH YFQNTQGLIF VVDSNDRERV NEAREELMRM LAEDELRDAV LLVFANKQDL PNAMNAAEIT DKLGLHSLRH RNWYIQATCA TSGDGLYEGL DWLANQLKNK K
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.