- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Small GTP-binding protein which cycles between an inactive GDP-bound and an active GTP-bound form, and the rate of cycling is regulated by guanine nucleotide exchange factors (GEF) and GTPase-activating proteins (GAP). Required for normal cytokinesis and cilia signaling. Requires assistance from GTPase-activating proteins (GAPs) like RP2 and PDE6D, in order to cycle between inactive GDP-bound and active GTP-bound forms. Required for targeting proteins such as NPHP3 to the ciliary membrane by releasing myristoylated NPHP3 from UNC119B cargo adapter into the cilium. Does not act as an allosteric activator of the cholera toxin catalytic subunit.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MGLLSILRKL KSAPDQEVRI LLLGLDNAGK TTLLKQLASE DISHITPTQG FNIKSVQSQGFKLNVWDIGG QRKIRPYWKN YFENTDILIY VIDSADRKRF EETGQELAEL LEEEKLSCVPVLIFANKQDL LTAAPASEIA EGLNLHTIRD RVWQIQSCSA LTGEGVQDGM NWVCKNVNAKKK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.