- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- MTHFS an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of 5-formyltetrahydrofolate to 5, 10-methenyltetrahydrofolate, a precursor of reduced folates involved in 1-carbon metabolism. An increased activity of the encoded protein can result in an increased folate turnover rate and folate depletion. Three transcript variants encoding two different isoforms have been found for MTHFS.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MAAAAVSSAK RSLRGELKQR LRAMSAEERL RQSRVLSQKV IAHSEYQKSK RISIFLSMQDEIETEEIIKD IFQRGKICFI PRYRFQSNHM DMVRIESPEE ISLLPKTSWN IPQPGEGDVREEALSTGGLD LIFMPGLGFD KHGNRLGRGK GYYDAYLKRC LQHQEVKPYT LALAFKEQICLQVPVNENDM KVDEVLYEDS STA
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.