- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- hYP38334, MIP2A, SEDL, SEDT, TRAPPC2P1, TRS20, ZNF547L
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- TRAPPC2 is thought to be part of a large multi-subunit complex involved in the targeting and fusion of endoplasmic reticulum-to-Golgi transport vesicles with their acceptor compartment. In addition, the encoded protein can bind c-myc promoter-binding protein 1 and block its transcriptional repression capability. Mutations in this gene are a cause of spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda (SEDT). A processed pseudogene of this gene is located on chromosome 19, and other pseudogenes are found on chromosomes 8 and Y. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MSGSFYFVIV GHHDNPVFEM EFLPAGKAES KDDHRHLNQF IAHAALDLVD ENMWLSNNMY LKTVDKFNEW FVSAFVTAGH MRFIMLHDIR QEDGIKNFFT DVYDLYIKFS MNPFYEPNSP IRSSAFDRKV QFLGKKHLLS
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.