- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- B13, CI-13kB, CI-13KD-B, NUFM, UQOR13
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- NDUFA5 encodes a conserved protein that comprises the B13 subunit of complex I of the mitochondrial respiratory chain. This localizes to the inner mitochondrial membrane, where it is thought to aid in the transfer of electrons from NADH to ubiquinone. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. There are numerous pseudogenes of this gene on chromosomes 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 16.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MAGVLKKTTG LVGLAVCNTP HERLRILYTK ILDVLEEIPK NAAYRKYTEQ ITNEKLAMVK AEPDVKKLED QLQGGQLEEV ILQAEHELNL ARKMREWKLW EPLVEEPPAD QWKWPI
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.