- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein lin-28 homolog B, CSDD2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- General Description
- LIN28B belongs to the lin-28 family, which is characterized by the presence of a cold-shock domain and a pair of CCHC zinc finger domains. This gene is highly expressed in testis, fetal liver, placenta, and in primary human tumors and cancer cell lines. It is negatively regulated by microRNAs that target sites in the 3' UTR, and overexpression of this gene in primary tumors is linked to the repression of let-7 family of microRNAs and derepression of let-7 targets, which facilitates cellular transformation.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MAEGGASKGG GEEPGKLPEP AEEESQVLRG TGHCKWFNVR MGFGFISMIN REGSPLDIPV DVFVHQSKLF MEGFRSLKEG EPVEFTFKKS SKGLESIRVT GPGGSPCLGS ERRPKGKTLQ KRKPKGDRCY NCGGLDHHAK ECSLPPQPKK CHYCQSIMHM VANCPHKNVA QPPASSQGRQ EAESQPCTST LPREVGGGHG CTSPPFPQEA RAEISERSGR SPQEASSTKS SIAPEEQSKK GPSVQKRKKT
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.