- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- hRPB14, POLR2J1, RPB11, RPB11A, RPB11m
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- POLR2J encodes a subunit of RNA polymerase II, the polymerase responsible for synthesizing messenger RNA in eukaryotes. The product of this gene exists as a heterodimer with another polymerase subunit; together they form a core subassembly unit of the polymerase. Two similar genes are located nearby on chromosome 7q22. 1 and a pseudogene is found on chromosome 7p13.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MNAPPAFESF LLFEGEKKIT INKDTKVPNA CLFTINKEDH TLGNIIKSQL LKDPQVLFAG YKVPHPLEHK IIIRVQTTPD YSPQEAFTNA ITDLISELSL LEERFRVAIK DKQEGIE
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.