- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- KCTD5 is a 234 amino acid protein that localizes predominantly in the cytoplasm but translocates to the nucleus upon interaction with REP proteins. The expression of KCTD5 was upregulated post-transcriptionally in peripheral blood lymphocytes stimulated through the T-cell receptor. KCTD5 interacted specifically with cullin3, bound ubiquitinated proteins, and formed oligomers through its BTB domain.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MAENHCELLS PARGGIGAGL GGGLCRRCSA GLGALAQRPG SVSKWVRLNV GGTYFLTTRQTLCRDPKSFL YRLCQADPDL DSDKDETGAY LIDRDPTYFG PVLNYLRHGK LVINKDLAEEGVLEEAEFYN ITSLIKLVKD KIRERDSKTS QVPVKHVYRV LQCQEEELTQ MVSTMSDGWKFEQLVSIGSS YNYGNEDQAE FLCVVSKELH NTPYGTASEP SEKAKILQER GSRM
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.