- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- 2510025F08Rik, hMis12, KNTC2AP, MTW1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Hind III. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- MIS12 is a component of the MIS12 complex, which is required for kinetochore formation during mitosis and normal chromosome alignment and segregation. The MIS12 complex consists of MIS12, DSN1, NSL1 and PMF-1. MIS12 is part of a network of complexes that provide microtubule attachment and generates pulling forces from depolymerization.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MSVDPMTYEA QFFGFTPQTC MLRIYIAFQD YLFEVMQAVE QVILKKLDGI PDCDISPVQI RKCTEKFLCF MKGHFDNLFS KMEQLFLQLI LRIPSNILLP EDKCKETPYS EEDFQHLQKE IEQLQEKYKT ELCTKQALLA ELEEQKIVQA KLKQTLTFFD ELHNVGRDHG TSDFRESLVS LVQNSRKLQN IRDNVEKESK RLKIS
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.