- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RPS5 encodes a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 40S subunit. It belongs to the S7P family of ribosomal proteins and is located in the cytoplasm. Variable expression of this gene in colorectal cancers compared to adjacent normal tissues has been observed, although no correlation between the level of expression and the severity of the disease has been found. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MTEWETAAPA VAETPDIKLF GKWSTDDVQI NDISLQDYIA VKEKYAKYLP HSAGRYAAKR FRKAQCPIVE RLTNSMMMHG RNNGKKLMTV RIVKHAFEII HLLTGENPLQ VLVNAIINSG PREDSTRIGR AGTVRRQAVD VSPLRRVNQA IWLLCTGARE AAFRNIKTIA ECLADELINA AKGSSNSYAI KKKDELERVA KSNR
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.