- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RBPMS encodes a member of the RNA recognition motif family of RNA-binding proteins. The RNA recognition motif consists of two short stretches of conserved sequence, as well as a few highly conserved hydrophobic residues. The encoded protein has a single, putative RNA recognition motif in its N-terminus. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MNNGGKAEKE NTPSEANLQE EEVRTLFVSG LPLDIKPREL YLLFRPFKGY EGSLIKLTSK QPVGFVSFDS RSEAEAAKNA LNGIRFDPEI PQTLRLEFAK ANTKMAKNKL VGTPNPSTPL PNTVPQFIAR EPYELTVPAL YPSSPEVWAP YPLYPAELAP ALPPPAFTYP ASLHAQMRWL PPSEATSQGW KSRQFC
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.