- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- DSP-4, DUSP24, LDP-4, MKP-8, MKP8, NATA1, NEAP, SKRP3
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Hind III. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DUSP26 encodes a member of the tyrosine phosphatase family of proteins and exhibits dual specificity by dephosphorylating tyrosine as well as serine and threonine residues. This gene has been described as both a tumor suppressor and an oncogene depending on the cellular context. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MCPGNWLWAS MTFMARFSRS SSRSPVRTRG TLEEMPTVQH PFLNVFELER LLYTGKTACN HADEVWPGLY LGDQDMANNR RELRRLGITH VLNASHSRWR GTPEAYEGLG IRYLGVEAHD SPAFDMSIHF QTAADFIHRA LSQPGGKILV HCAVGVSRSA TLVLAYLMLY HHLTLVEAIK KVKDHRGIIP NRGFLRQLLA LDRRLRQGLE A
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.