- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- CTMP has acyl-CoA thioesterase activity towards medium and long-chain (C14 to C18) fatty acyl-CoA substrates, and probably plays an role in mitochondrial fatty acid metabolism. It plays a role in the apoptotic process, possibly via its regulation of AKT1 activity.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MLRSCAARLR TLGALCRPPV GRRLPGSEPR PELRSFSSEE VILKDCSVPN PSWNKDLRLL FDQFMKKCED GSWKRLPSYK RTPTEWIQDF KTHFLDPKLM KEEQMSQAQL FTRSFDDGLG FEYVMFYNDI EKRMVCLFQG GPYLEGPPGF IHGGAIATMI DATVGMCAMM AGGIVMTANL NINYKRPIPL CSVVMINSQL DKVEGRKFFV SCNVQSVDEK TLYSEATSLF IKLNPAKSLT
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.