- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RASSF3 is a member of RASSF family and is a ubiquitously expressed protein found in normal and cancerous tissues. It contains an N-terminal RA domain and a coiled-coil SARAH domain. Three isoforms, namely RASSF3A, RASSF3B and RASSF3C, may exist for RASSF3 due to alternative splicing. RASSF3B and RASSF3C are shorter than RASSF3A and do not contain the RA and SARAH domain.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MSSGYSSLEE DAEDFFFTAR TSFFRRAPQG KPRSGQQDVE KEKETHSYLS KEEIKEKVHK YNLAVTDKLK MTLNSNGIYT GFIKVQMELC KPPQTSPNSG KLSPSSNGCM NTLHISSTNT VGEVIEALLK KFLVTESPAK FALYKRCHRE DQVYACKLSD REHPLYLRLV AGPRTDTLSF VLREHEIGEW EAFSLPELQN FLRILDKEED EQLQNLKRRY TAYRQKLEEA LREVWKPD
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.