- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- OMP (Olfactory marker protein) is uniquely associated with the mature olfactory receptor neurons in many vertebrate species from fish to man. The OMP gene structure and protein sequence are highly conserved between mouse, rat and human.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MAEDRPQQPQ LDMPLVLDQG LTRQMRLRVE SLKQRGEKRQ DGEKLLQPAE SVYRLNFTQQ QRLQFERWNV VLDKPGKVTI TGTSQNWTPD LTNLMTRQLL DPTAIFWRKE DSDAIDWNEA DALEFGERLS DLAKIRKVMY FLVTFGEGVE PANLKASVVF NQL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.