- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Hind III. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- CAV2 belongs to the caveolin family and may act as a scaffolding protein within caveolar membranes. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified for this gene. Additional isoforms resulting from the use of alternate in-frame translation initiation codons have also been described, and shown to have preferential localization in the cell.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MGLETEKADV QLFMDDDSYS HHSGLEYADP EKFADSDQDR DPHRLNSHLK LGFEDVIAEP VTTHSFDKVW ICSHALFEIS KYVMYKFLTV FLAIPLAFIA GILFATLSCL HIWILMPFVK TCLMVLPSVQ TIWKSVTDVI IAPLCTSVGR CFSSVSLQLS QD
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.