- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RDM1 is involved in the cellular response to cisplatin, a drug commonly used in chemotherapy. This protein contains two motifs: a motif found in RAD52, a protein that functions in DNA double-strand breaks and homologous recombination, and an RNA recognition motif (RRM) that is not found in RAD52. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been reported
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MAELVPFAVP IESDKTLLVW ELSSGPTAEA LHHSLFTAFS QFGLLYSVRV FPNAAVAHPG FYAVIKFYSA RAAHRAQKAC DRKQLFQKSP VKVRLGTRHK AVQHQALALN SSKCQELANY YFGFNGCSKR IIKLQELSDL EERENEDSMV PLPKQSLKFF CALEVVLPSC DCRSPGIGLV EEPMDKVEEG PLSFLMKRKT AQKLAIQKAL SDAFQKLLIV VLESGKIAVE YRPSEDIVGV RCEEELHGLI QVPCSPWKQY GQEEEGYLSD FSLEEEEFRL PELD
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.