- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RPS16 is a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 40S subunit. The protein belongs to the S9P family of ribosomal proteins. RPS16 is located in the cytoplasm. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of RPS16 dispersed through the genome.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MPSKGPLQSV QVFGRKKTAT AVAHCKRGNG LIKVNGRPLE MIEPRTLQYK LLEPVLLLGKERFAGVDIRV RVKGGGHVAQ IYAIRQSISK ALVAYYQKYV DEASKKEIKD ILIQYDRTLLVADPRRCESK KFGGPGARAR YQKSYR
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.