- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Lpgp, LPGP1, S14, SPOT14, THRP
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- THRSP is similar to the gene product of S14, a rat gene whose expression is limited to liver and adipose tissue and is controlled by nutritional and hormonal factors. This gene has been shown to be expressed in liver and adipocytes, particularly in lipomatous modules. It is also found to be expressed in lipogenic breast cancers, which suggests a role in controlling tumor lipid metabolism
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MQVLTKRYPK NCLLTVMDRY AAEVHNMEQV VMIPSLLRDV QLSGPGGQAQ AEAPDLYTYFTMLKAICVDV DHGLLPREEW QAKVAGSEEN GTAETEEVED ESASGELDLE AQFHLHFSSLHHILMHLTEK AQEVTRKYQE MTGQVW
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.