- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-6 receptor subunit alpha isoform 1, IL6R, CD126, gp80, IL-6R-1, IL-6RA, IL6Q, IL6RA, IL6RQ, ATGP3819
- Additional Information
- ATGP3819 has been replaced with a catalog number A
- Molecular Weight
- 39.6 kDa (355aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its ability to inhibit proliferation using M1 mouse myeloid leukemia cells. The ED50 range ≤20ng/ml with Human IL-6.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain...
Human IL-6 R alpha inhibits Human IL-6 induced cell proliferation in the M1 mouse myeloid leukemia cells. The ED50 range ≤20 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.