- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- SNCA, NACP, PARK1, alpha-Synuclein, Non-A beta component of AD amyloid, Non-A4 component of amyloid precursor, Alpha synuclein, Alpha-synuclein isoform NACP140, alphaSYN, MGC105443, MGC110988, MGC127560, MGC64356, Non A beta component of AD amyloid, Non A4 component of amyloid precursor, Non-A-beta component of alzheimers disease amyloid, precursor of PARK 1, PARK 4, PARK4, Parkinson disease familial 1, PD 1, PD1, Synuclein alpha,
- Molecular Weight
- 14.4 kDa (140aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 0.1M NaCl,10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.