- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- SNCA, NACP, PARK1, alpha-Synuclein Delta-NAC, Non-A beta component of AD amyloid, Non-A4 component of amyloid precursor, NACP, Alpha-synuclein, Alpha synuclein, Alpha-synuclein, isoform NACP140, alphaSYN, MGC105443, MGC110988, MGC127560, MGC64356, Non A beta component of AD amyloid, Non A4 component of amyloid precursor, Non-A-beta component of alzheimers disease amyloid, precursor of, PARK 1, PARK 4, PARK4, Parkinson disease familial 1, PD 1, PD1, Snca synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor), Synuclein alpha, Synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor),
- Molecular Weight
- 11.9 kDa (111aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 0.1M NaCl
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.