- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Beta-synuclein, SNCB beta-Synuclein, B-synuclein, Beta synuclein, beta synuclein, Phosphoneuroprotein 14, PNP14, Synuclein beta
- Molecular Weight
- 14.2 kDa (134aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 0.1 M NaCl,1mM MgCl2
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Ahn KJ, et al. Amino acid sequence motifs and mechanistic features of the membrane translocation of alpha-synuclein. (J Neurochem. 2006)
JY Park, et al. Microglial phagocytosis is enhanced by monomeric alpha-synuclein, not aggregated alpha-synuclein: implications for Parkinsons disease. (Glia. 2008)
Konno M, et al. Regulation of Weibel-Palade body exocytosis by alpha-synuclein in endothelial cells. (J Biol Chem. 2010)
Konno M, et al. Suppression of dynamin GTPase decreases a-synuclein uptake by neuronal and oligodendroglial cells: a potent therapeutic target for synucleinopathy. (Mol Neurodegener. 2012)
Førland MG, et al. Validation of a new assay for α-synuclein detection in cerebrospinal fluid. (Clin Chem Lab Med. 2017)
Kobayashi J, et al. Extracellular α-synuclein enters dopaminergic cells by modulating flotillin-1-assisted dopamine transporter endocytosis. (FASEB J. 2019)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.