- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Dnak (C-term, 385-638), Substrate binding domain, Heat shock protein 70, Heat shock 70 kDa protein, HSP70, Chaperone protein dnaK, Chaperone Hsp 70, Co chaperone with DnaJ, dnaK, Heat shock 70 kDa protein,
- Molecular Weight
- 27.7 kDa (255aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 25mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 100mM NaCl, 5mM DTT, 10%glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.