- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor type 6 isoform 1, PTPN6, HCP, PTP1C, Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 6, EC 126.96.36.199, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1C, PTP-1C, Hematopoietic cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase, SH-PTP1, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase SHP-1, PTPN6, HCP, HCPH, SHP1, HPTP1C, SHP-1L EC 188.8.131.52, Protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor type 6 isoform 1, 70 kda SHP1L protein, Hematopoietic cell phosphatase, Hematopoietic cell protein tyrosine phosphatase, HPTP 1C, Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1C, Protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP 1, Protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP1, PTP 1C, PTPN 6, SH PTP 1, SH PTP1, SHP 1, SHP 1L, SHP1L, SHPTP 1, SHPTP1, Tyrosine protein phosphatase non receptor type 6
- Molecular Weight
- 34.3 kDa (300aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 25mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 2mM beta-mercaptoethanol, 1mM EDTA 1mM DTT, 20%glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 8,000unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0nmole of p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.