- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DL1, KIR2DL1, CD158A, NKAT1, KIR2DL1 (p58 KIR, CD158), MHC class I NK cell receptor, Natural killer-associated transcript 1, NKAT-1, p58 natural killer cell receptor clones CL-42/47.11, p58 NK receptor, p58.1 MHC class-I-specific NK receptor, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DL1, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DL1 Killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor 2DL1, MHC class I NK cell receptor, Natural killer associated transcript 1, NKAT 1, p58 NK receptor, p58.1 MHC class I specific NK receptor
- Molecular Weight
- 22.2 kDa (202aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.