- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DS4, KIR2DS4, CD158I, KKA3, NKAT8, KIR2DS4, p50 KIR, CD158, MHC class I NK cell receptor, Natural killer-associated transcript 8, NKAT-8, P58 natural killer cell receptor clone CL-39, p58 NK receptor, CL-17, CD158 antigen-like family member I, CD15, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DS4, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DS4, CD158 antigen like family member I, CD158i antigen, CL 17, CL 39, CL17, CL39, Killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor two domains short cytoplasmic tail 4, Killer inhibitory receptor 4 1 2, KIR antigen 2DS4, KIR1D, KIR412, MGC120019, MGC125315, MGC125317, MHC class I NK cell receptor, Natural killer associated transcript 8, Natural killer cell inhibitory receptor, NKAT 8, P58 natural killer cell receptor clone CL 39, p58 NK receptor,
- Molecular Weight
- 22.2 kDa (202aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.