- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 3DL1, KIR3DL1, CD158E, NKAT3, NKB1, KIR3DL1 (Cytoplasmic tail, 361-444aa), MHC class I NK cell receptor, Natural killer-associated transcript 3, NKAT-3, p70 natural killer cell receptor clones CL-2/CL-11, HLA-BW4-specific inhibitory NK cell receptor, CD1, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 3DL1, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 3DL1 AMB11, CD158 antigen-like family member E, CD158e antigen, CD158E1, CD158E1/2, CD158E2, CL11, CL2, HLA-BW4-specific inhibitory NK cell receptor, killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor, Killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor three domains, short cytoplasmic tail, 1, Killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor three domains long cytoplasmic tail 1, KIR, KIR antigen 3DL1, KIR G1, KIR3DS1, Kirl1, Kirl2, Krl1, MGC119726, MGC119728, MGC126589, MGC126591, Natural killer associated transcript 3, Natural killer cell inhibitory receptor, NK receptor, NK-associated transcript 10, NK-associated transcript 3, NK-associated transcript 3delIg1, NKAT10, NKB1B, p70 killer cell inhibitory receptor,
- Molecular Weight
- 15 kDa (132aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 25mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 100mM NaCl
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.